Monday, August 26, 2013

Awesome Seminar at UPM ( 24 and 25th Aug )

So yesterday , it was the final day of a 2-day seminar at Universiti Putra Malaysia ( UPM ) and I have one word to describe it : Awesome . It was the first time I studied stress-free . The teachers giving the lectures are really amazing , especially the Maths teacher :D . Although some of them might have got some things wrong and confused us , but they recovered them with great tips and a little bit of jokes . 

The bus ride on the way there was already awesome itself . We were riding in a 44-seated bus and chilled at the back of the bus , listening to music . We also recorded funny videos ( ridiculous ones ) while on the bus . It really was fun . The trip was not long though . 

The hall was quite large and all the 200 students chose their seats , preferably next to their buddies , like I did . Also , one of the entertaining moments was during one of the 3 breaks . During the break , the organisers played videos of amazing people doing unbelievable stuff . There were also short cartoon comedies . All of us were amazed by the amazing peoples video and the hall was covered with the words : WOOAAAHH !! At first , before the trip I thought that this seminar was going to be stressful and the teachers will be strict , but I was dead wrong . 

It truly was an amazing experience . I might be over exaggerating because I have never been to a seminar and I might say that the next one will be more amazing than this one . But regardless , I had a fun time learning with my awesome friends and the other 200 students . 


No comments:

Post a Comment