Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Football dreams .

So today , I feel like writing about my ultimate ambition , which is to become a world-class footballer . Now , I know that if my close friends read this , they'll probably think that 110% I will NOT be a footballer in the future . Yes , every time I state my dreams , I always get these replies : 
" Ugh , footballer ? Please , you can't even kick the ball " 
" What ? No , just , absolutely no . "
" It just does not suit you "

Well , I have to admit , I sometimes agree to what my friends say . I admit that I'm still far from even the lowest professional level , very far . But I always say to myself , if you believe and train hard enough , you'll get there . It might take 10 years , but you'll get there . 

I always try my best to show my ability at school , but my friends always places me in defence and never let me move forward for even a meter to support an attack . That's where I feel a little bit disappointed . Maybe it's because of my stamina and my control . Well , I still try to improve myself at home , even though there's no field to train on , just a vast ground of long grass , thousands of twigs and dirty ground . Sometimes , I'll even use the wall of the house porch to make a one-two pass simulation when I have no one to play with ( my friends live quite far from where I am ) . My brother sometimes play with me though , but he only helps me to train my passes because he said he does not know much about football skills and how he plays the game , although he seems like a really awesome player from my eyes , seriously . Let's just hope that I will get scouted sometime in the future while playing a game and join a proper football academy when I'm fully trained 

My name is Uthman and being a football player is my dream . 10 years from now , you will see me on television , dribbling past defenders and scoring lots of goals . Although I may be weak now , but that won't stop me from playing the game I love , and chasing my dreams . 

No comments:

Post a Comment